This full-time position is for a mid-level to senior-level person with significant experience in Medicaid Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) program(s). The ideal candidate has a strong background and interest in compliance and policy issues, with an equally strong background and interest in quantitative analysis of HCBS rates and costs. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in networking, developing and presenting at conferences, and developing new business.
The position is based in our Reston, Virginia office. We prefer a person who will work regularly in our Reston office, but we will consider strong candidates who prefer to work remotely.
A qualified applicant will have one or more of the following qualifications:
• Significant experience with preparing HCBS waivers for CMS approval
• Significant experience in HCBS rate setting
• Significant experience advising states on HCBS compliance and implementation
• Significant experience in reviewing HCBS programs and/or HCBS waivers
Other required qualifications:
• Strong oral and writing skills, including ability to present to groups
• Preparing Power Point and other presentations
• Preparing new business proposals and client reports
• Interest in expanding knowledge and capabilities to include health plan rate setting
Skills & Experience
Desired by not required qualifications include:
• Experience presenting at conferences, webinars, client meeting
• Desire to develop new business
• Passed one or more actuarial examinations, or attained Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA) designation
• Other experience with Medicaid or Medicare programs
Other Requirements and Preferences:
• Minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree with solid grade point average from an accredited college or university
• MBA or MPH preferred
• A minimum of two years’ work experience
• Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
Korn Ferry offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience. To apply for this position, please visit http://www.kornferry.com/careers and scroll down to the Leadership and Talent Consulting section.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended or applicable state law, who are unable to comply with Korn Ferry’s application process due to their disability, may be eligible for a reasonable accommodation. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunities for employment.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-373-3440. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. Korn Ferry will then contact you to discuss your request.
Please note that the email address and phone line are to be used solely to request an accommodation during the application process. These are not to be used for checking on the status of a previously submitted application.