The Medicare Rights Center is hosting a webinar that can help you know what actions to take if your prescription is denied at the pharmacy. This webinar will cover the steps to take when navigating the Part D appeals process, and also discuss:
- An overview of Part D costs and coverage
- Part D enrollment and the late enrollment penalty
- Understanding coverage denials and Part D appeals
- When and why to appeal a coverage denial
- What you need to file your appeal
The webinar is on Wednesday, April 26, 3:00-4:00 p.m. ET and costs $40 per person for the live webinar and recording, or $30 per person for the recording only.