CHCS seeks a creative, detail-oriented, and social-media savvy digital communications analyst who will work closely with Communications and Program staff to support digital communications and content strategy across CHCS’ national portfolio of programs. The position will assist with the development and dissemination of CHCS’ digital resources, coordinate social media, and contribute to web strategy, among other responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have strong writing, editing, and organizational skills as well as communications and social media experience.
- Provide content management support for CHCS’ websites, including drafting web copy, posting new resources, and regularly updating featured content.
- Coordinate the distribution of CHCS’ national e-newsletter, including planning content, building campaigns, and managing subscriber lists.
- Oversee CHCS’ social media presence via Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook, including planning daily content, engaging with followers, and monitoring key stakeholder and topic feeds.
- Assist with publication layout and production for regularly published blog posts, briefs, case studies, reports, fact sheets, etc.
- Monitor and analyze website, e-newsletter, and social media metrics.
- Provide ad hoc communications support, including proofreading, PowerPoint review, webinar preparation, board of trustee communications, proposal development, etc.
- Support communications efforts related to CHCS’ portfolio of prevention programs, including assisting with communications strategy, online shared learning system development, and meeting notetaking.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with salary requirements, resume, and three writing samples to email@example.com. No telephone inquiries.